Parma Town Hall
1300 Parma-Hilton Corners Road
Hilton, NY 14468
Phone: (585) 392-9470
Facsimile: (585) 392-4194
Justice Court - Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Justice Court Calendar – Arraignments, Small Claims, Landlord/Tenant, Municipal Code Violations
Court is in session for Arraignments, Small Claims, Landlord/Tenant, Municipal Code Violations every Tuesday commencing at 6:00 PM.
Justice Court Calendar – Criminal and Non-Criminal Dispositions and Attorney Conferences
Court is in session for Criminal and Non-Criminal Dispositions and Attorney Conferences on the Second and Fourth Thursday of each month at 6:00 PM. Defendants represented by privately retained counsel or the Monroe County Public Defender's office are to report promptly at 6:00 PM. All other matters such as Traffic Court conferences - 7:00 PM.
Jury or Bench Trials are scheduled by the Justice Court upon request of a party or counsel.
- Proper attire and decorum in the courtroom is required at all times
- Please leave cellular telephones in your vehicle
- No recording devices of any kind are allowed
- All persons and property are subject to search by the Court Officer Attendants Unit
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED IN THE PARMA TOWN HALL
Note: The DMV Mobile Unit is at the Parma Town Hall every Monday, except Holidays from 10 AM - 3 PM for your convenience.